03:27It&039;s so hard for you to sleep, isn&039;t it?你很难睡,不是吗?
06:22God, you&039;re so sensitive too, aren&039;t you? Yeah, you&039;ve always been really sensitive.天哪,你这么,不是吗?是的,你一直都很
。
04:45I&039;m just saying they can&039;t know.我只是说,不能让他们知。
03:54No, we&039;ve never kissed before. Why do you ask?不,我们以前从未接吻过。你为什么这么问?
03:17I said stop this fucking shit.我说别再胡闹了。
04:02Do I want to try?我想尝试吗?
05:48You&039;re really, really tiny.你真的,真的很小。
ing stop this shit?你他妈的能停止这种行为吗?
06:14Yes, your neck is fucking skinny.是的,你的脖真他妈细。
05:09We really have similar lips. It&039;s like they fit well together. Didn&039;t know siblings could kiss so well.我们的嘴唇很相似,很适合在一起。我不知兄弟
妹的吻这么好。
04:06That&039;s really, really dirty. It is.那真的很不应该。
04:33You better not tell your parents.你最好不要告诉你爸妈。
05:55Little sister.小妹妹。
04:37What did I say? They&039;re my parents too.我说什么了?他们也是我爸妈。
05:38You can&039;t talk like that.你不能这样说话。
03:36Shut up.
04:21Come here. I said come here.过来。
06:18I could fucking break it.我很容易就会把它坏。
03:33It&039;s hard for you to also shut your mouth.你也很难闭嘴。
06:01Just go slowly. Slow I said.慢慢来
05:28Oh my god, you&039;re so tiny.天啊,你太小了。
05:35Come here.过来。
06:10I could kill you with one hand.That&039;s how small you are.原来你这么小啊。
04:19Sure we can try.我们当然可以试试。
05:02They taste so nice. Your lips.你的嘴唇味真好。
05:52Fucking little girl.小女孩。